Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chapter 3

After dinner Jon got up from the table and took the girls dishes to the sink to wash them. "Wow he even does dishes!" Nikki laughed. While he was finishing up, the girls walked into the living room and got the movie ready.

"Well what do you think of him?" Megan asked.

"Why didn’t you tell me he was that gorgeous" she whispered trying not to let him hear her.

Megan just rolled her eyes "Ummm....if you recall I’ve been trying to tell you that he had changed a lot since that picture you saw"

"My god that ass of his" she picked up the magazine to fan herself "You could bounce a quarter off it. And that hair oh my god, I would just love to run my hands though it!"

Jon walked into the room just as she said that and sat down beside her. I hope he didn’t just hear what I said.

"So what are we watchin’ tonight?" he asked curiously "And please don’t tell me a damn chick flick"

"I have you know that I rented A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2".

Jon gave her a smart ass response "Thank god because I don’t want to sit here and watch you two cry all night"

Nikki just laughed at his comment because that’s exactly what happened they last time she watched a movie with Megan. She was really starting to like the idea of watching a scary movie because that could get her closer to Jon if she pretended to be scared. Damn Nikki you are really pathetic. You have to use a movie as an excuse to get close to a guy. Megan put the movie into the vcr and sat on the couch making Nikki move closer to Jon. Nikki gave her a look as she sat down and Megan just giggled "You need to move down a little more, I need room to put my feet up" she smiled. "Don’t worry Jon won’t bite"

Jon glanced over at his cousin then back at Nikki and grinned "Nah I don’t bite....I just nibble"

After that comment Nikki’s eyes widened Well hell he just had to say that didn’t he! I wouldn’t mind him nibbling on my.....stop it Nikki you don’t need another guy right now. She watched him out the corner of her eye as he propped his feet up on the table and put one hand behind his head. He raised up his shirt just a little and rubbed his stomach.....she couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to that furry chest pressed up against her naked body. She finally managed to focus on the movie but throughout it she would glance over at him and at times he did the same thing.

When the movie was over Megan hopped up and turned on the lights while Jon squinted adjusting his eyes to the sudden light. As Nikki got up off the couch she started stretching and Jon’s eyes were fixed on her as he watched her shirt move up showing off her stomach. What I wouldn’t give to have that body near me at night. He could feel the tension in his jeans building as he looked her "Gonna be a long ass night...." he whispered.

"What was that?" Nikki questioned.

"Ohh umm nothing...." Smooth move there Jon....god your such a dumb ass.

"Well Megan I hate to run but I need to get some sleep before work tomorrow" she turned around toward Jon and smiled "It was really nice meeting you"

He got up hoping that she didn’t notice his arousal "Nice meeting you too" he put his hands in his pockets as he watched her put her coat on "I’ll walk you to your car if want"

She looked at Megan and had a huge smile "Sure...that’s fine"

He got his coat and put it on as he walked out the door with Nikki "I’ll be back in a few Megan"

She waved as they left "You two take your time!" She smiled as they walked out the door "If they had only listened to me when I tried to get them together before!"

Jon walked Nikki to her car and opened the door for her, it had been a while since he had even felt like this but maybe it was just lust he thought. After his last relationship he was afraid to jump back into another one but Nikki seemed like she was different. "Nikki...umm I was just wondering." he stood there for a second wondering if this was the right thing to do. " Would you like to go out sometime?"

She looked into those blue eyes and couldn’t tell him no, he was just to damn hot to turn down "Yeah...I’d like that" she said softly as she reached into her purse to get a piece of paper "Here is my number. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I work all day but you can have me anytime" Oh shit I didn’t just say that. "I mean you reach me anytime other than those two days" She was thankful that it was dark outside and he wouldn’t be able to tell exactly how red her face was just then.

He took the paper and smiled as he put it in his wallet "I’ll definitely be giving you a call then"

She got into the car and rolled down the window after she shut the door "Just so you know I’m free this weekend." she smiled hoping she didn’t sound to anxious to go out with him.

"I’ll keep that in mind" it was getting colder outside and Jon started to shiver "Well I’ll let you go home and go to bed" he laughed only wishing he was going with her.

"Yeah....damn work.....I’ll see you later Jon"

Jon waved as she backed up and pulled out onto the road. "I’ll have to thank Megan for this one"

2 comments:

Jovi Babe said...

I love the 80's story line, looking forward to more!

Sunstreaked said...

Laugh out loud lines in this one!

"My god that ass of his" she picked up the magazine to fan herself "You could bounce a quarter off it."

and my favorite

"Nah I don’t bite....I just nibble"

My brain would have just shut down completely after that one - Nightmare on what???

Great dialogue here hon, so much fun!