Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chapter 2

Megan was in the kitchen of her apartment fixing pizza when she heard her door open and heard a male voice "Megan....you here!"

She ran out into the living room and wrapped her arms around his neck "Hey Johnny!"
"Hey! How’s my favorite cousin doin"

"Just fine!" she took a step back and couldn’t believe how much he had changed in just a few months. She knew by the looks of him that Nikki was really going to like him.

Jon followed her back in to the kitchen and helped himself to a beer. "So what are we havin" he asked while looking around.

"Pizza of course....and by the way one of my friends will be coming over."

"Oh yeah! Anyone I know?" he questioned as he popped of the lid to his beer.

She tried not to look to sneaky "No you don’t know her"

His eyes widened in fear because he knew that she was going to try and set him up "Her?"

"Yes, her name is Nikki....I think you’ll like her"

Jon rolled his eyes "I knew it! Why do you feel the need to set me up? I’m perfectly happy being single."

"Johnny you can’t possibly be happy. You need to get laid every once in a while"

Jon almost chocked on his beer and winked at her "Who says I haven’t gotten laid? Besides that, if I did date someone it wouldn’t be about sex. I’m not falling for that shit again! Just because someone is good in bed it doesn’t mean they are the best person to date, that was one hell of a lesson learned"

"Look Johnny, all I’m asking is for you to meet her, she’s really nice." she tried pleading her case with him.

Knowing she wouldn’t give up he agreed "Uh huh, I’ll be nice to her but that doesn’t mean I’ll go out with her"

A huge smile spread across her face "We’ll see"

While they were in the kitchen Jon was helping her clean up the dishes "So what does she look like?"

The question caught Megan off guard "Who?"

"Your friend.... what’s her name Nikki?"

She laughed "I knew you couldn’t resist.....I’ll warn you now she is Italian"

He wiggled his eyebrows and smile "Oooohhh feisty then"

"She can be at times!" Megan laughed as she heard a knock at the door. "That must be her now"
Megan went into the living room and opened the door, Nikki was standing there wearing a pair of white jeans and red silk shirt. "Hey Nikki, come on in" she walked in and looked around not seeing anybody. Good maybe he’s not coming over here. Megan told her to have a seat on the couch and she would get her a drink. She was sitting there reading a magazine when she felt that someone was standing over her

"You must be Nikki...."

She heard a male voice and when she looked up she saw Jon standing there handing a beer to her "Yeah...and you must be Jon. Megan has told me a lot about you"

He sat down in the chair across from her and smiled "All good things I hope."

She smiled back as she stared at him, he had the most gorgeous eyes she had ever seen, not to mention a smile to die for. "She told me you are in a band....that must get pretty exciting sometimes"

He shrugged his shoulders "Nah not really, to tell you the truth the only good part is being on stage, the traveling part really sucks" he laughed.

Megan stuck her head around the corner "You two come in here the pizza’s done"

Jon got up out of the chair and walked into the kitchen as Nikki followed. God he has such a nice ass.....shut up Nikki get the thought out of your head. They had all sat down to eat when they realized that they had forgotten the parmesan cheese and Nikki got up to get it. As she walked over Jon watched her Man what I wouldn’t give to have her...just one night. Dammit Jon you said you weren’t getting into a relationship just for sex, just forget about it.

Megan glanced up and saw the direction that Jon’s eyes were "Enjoying the view?" she laughed.

Nikki turned around just as she said that and saw that Jon’s face was getting a little red. Was he just checking me out?

1 comment:

Sunstreaked said...

Woo-hoo! Just met an already checking each other out! And I, for one, remember that man's fine behind from the early days and it sure hasn't changed!